This week we are launching a new podcast called, oddly enough… “The When the Balloon Goes Up! Podcast.”
Unlike the majority of gun/personal preparedness podcasts that discuss guns/gear or politics, the WTBGU! Podcast’s goal is to focus on the people and companies that make our personal preparedness possible.
Every week we will have a guest on for 15-20 minutes to discuss either their story or a topic being discussed on the blog, or both.
In this pilot episode, we take a moment to answer the question “What does ‘When the Balloon Goes Up! mean?” introduce blog contributor Lee Bautista and then we get to hear a discussion Lee had with Grandmaster shooter, Ben Stoeger.
During the interview, Ben…
- addresses the challenges B&C classes shooters need to overcome to advance in USPSA competition
- alludes to his personal dry-fire schedule
- Discusses the content of his next book
- Lee’s AAR after the class with Ben Stoeger
- Lee’s review of Ben’s newest book… Guarenteed Results in 15 Minutes a Day
- Amazon: Books by Ben Stoeger
- Check here to find classes by Ben Stoeger (Warning, while Ben’s classes may be new shooter friendly, this forum is not)