With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), all content on this blog is owned by When the Balloon Goes Up, LLC and is copyrighted. Please abide by the following guideline in the reproduction of content.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print WTBGU! posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2012, When the Balloon Goes Up, LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at balloongoesup.com”
Not Without Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please e-mail us.